Baptized Membership: Such membership in this congregation is held by all those who are baptized in the name of the Triune God with water and are under our pastoral care.
Communicant Membership: Communicant members are those who:
1. Are baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Accept all the Canonical Books of the Old and New Testaments as the only Divine Rule and Standard of Life.
3. Are familiar at least with Luther's Small Catechism and declare their acceptance of it.
4. Have declared their acceptance of the confessions of this congregation as contained in Article II of this constitution.
5. Have been accepted into communicant membership in accordance with the by-laws of this congregation and remain faithful to the responsibilities of membership as contained in those by-laws.
6. Do not live in the manifest works of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21), but lead a Christian life.
7. Are not members of an organization or society conflicting with the Word of God and the conduct of a Christian. (II Corinthians 6:14-18).
If you are interested in membership please contact us.